Thursday, August 22, 2013

CAROLYNprepping... for fall

Bits and pieces of studio lately...











01. Nothing means Fall to me quite like a good piece of brown leather. But "brown leather" means lots of things, clearly.

01. Nothing means Fall to me quite like a good piece of brown leather. But clearly, "brown leather" can mean lots of things.

02. I am constantly surrounded by a mess of brass.

03. New extra roomy bags under construction.

04. I am also constantly surrounded by piles and piles and piles of scraps. I have big intentions of turning these into something some day, but let's face, it's more likely to turn me into a hoarder instead.


Our wedding is coming up in just (!!!!) 10 days, so the shop is closed until then. Thanks for your patience, friends. I hope you're as amped up for the next season as I am. Fall 4ever!

xo
C

1 comment:

  1. Weeee! Good luck with the wedding!!! Mine's coming up, too! I know you'll be a beautiful bride my dear! Have lots o' fun!

    ReplyDelete